A polyethylene neutralization filter is an apparatus for neutralizing battery acids (H2SO4) that can be discharged into the system following the cleaning of a storage area or spill.
- The casing is made of high density polyethylene.
- The basket is made of polyethylene with stainless steel grid.
- The lifting handle of the basket is made of galvanized steel.
- The fittings are PVC.
- The 400 diameter screw cap is made of polyethylene.
- Crushed marble: - 75 kg for FN2 / 500
- 100 kg for FN2 / 950